I Bring Me..... Simple yet exquisite
This style reflects me, someone who is simple yet loves the finer things of life. Trending now are print fabrics/dresses so what better way and time to appreciate this beautiful gorgeous Ade Bakare 'Mars Lace-Print gown'. Timeless... this gown can be worn for another century and the style would still be relevant. Some other words that I can use to describe his couture look would be sophistication, iconic, poise, finesse, elegance, composed, urban, culture, luxury, international, drammatique, egdy, royal, aristocrat, vintage and classic. His styles always embody feminism and the unique African influence. I feel like his canvas and this dress was painted on me.
I present myself unapologetically in this simple yet exquisite styled dress. It's easy going, uncomplicated, unpretentious, honest-to-goodness, sincere, solid and so simple.
5 Ways I keep style simple
- The perfect fit. This is really straightforward, you don't want to be the one wearing a potato sack. Pick styles that fit and you are comfortable in. Trust me your confidence will shine through.
- Trends don't work all the time. Trends come and go and trust me they will come back around. Spend your hard earned money on styles that define who you are because trust me Fashion changes every six months or even less.
- Shop timeless pieces. They always transcend different eras, this is because of it's simplicity.
- One Fashion rule is to stick to three colors at a time and I still use this rule as it is very important for the simple look. Once there is a fourth color things get a bit rowdy, confusing and all over the place. Keep in mind though in fashion rules are made to be broken. So for me in an instance where you have white as a fourth color, I guess it's okay as it kind of ties in the whole look/style.
- LBD or white on white? Both options are a must for simplicity. Every woman has the Little Black Dress you can pull out when all else fails. On the other hand most don't explore the white on white look (including me). It's a a fresh look to keeping your style simple. Try it!